With a Vegan Twist
- All-purpose flour (2 1/2 cups | 390 grams)
- Unsalted butter (16 tablespoons | 225 grams - room temp)
- Relax CBD oil (200 mg | 12 full droppers)
- Light brown sugar (1/2 cups | 320 grams)
- Granulated sugar (1/2 cup | 100 grams)
- Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon | 10 grams)
- Chocolate chips (12 ounces | 300 grams - semisweet)
- Large eggs (2)
- Baking powder (1 tsp.)
- Baking soda (1 tsp.)
- Flakey sea salt To finish
Heat your oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
Place the room-temperature butter in your standing mixer bowl and mix until fluffy.
Now comes the good part: add 12 full droppers of our Relax Oil and mix for 1 to 2 minutes, then add the sugars. Beat until light and fluffy — this may take up to 5 minutes. After it’s all mixed together seamlessly, add in the vanilla and eggs.
Next, add in the dry ingredients. Mix just until everything is nicely blended, then stir in the chocolate chips. Make sure not to overmix here!
Divide the dough into 20 equal-sized balls and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake until just set, about 15 minutes (10 minutes if you like them on the gooey side). Take your cookies out of the oven and sprinkle them with a little sea salt. If you’re feeling patient enough, let them cool off before devouring eating.
So there you have it — a recipe that’s easy, delicious, and will give you some plant-powered relief. Plus it’ll make your kitchen smell amazing. Why use candles when you can bake CBD-infused cookies?